Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thank heavens for NyQuil, Poppie treated, I am still hibernating.

I manage to finish up two sets of Upluks yesterday. spent the day on the couch with Mokies brood running amok and didn't really care that they were making a mess.  I did have to have Bubbie under my wing as Mokie surfed the net. Bubbie seems to have a little cough of her own.  We commiserated together, ok, enough whining, though I plan to start out the day with NyQuil as well as ending it with it.  Poppie treated me and bought me a bottle, he and Yogie made dinner, ok, I had to plan it but they made it.  Yogie is stepping up a lot lately and trying her wings at making lunches for the kids and wanting to make dinner.  Lovely child.

Today is AWANA's the girls are excited, snow kept them from it last week.  I know that the commander will do right by them and they will have the Love of God at their sides. I will also have a long day to nap and hibernate, ok, so I am not that good at napping but sitting on the couch and knitting may count, oh, and NyQuil helps make the napping more of a possibility.  The girls will be gone until 6 ish. 

Poppie has to go help Herbalist today, Professor's dear sister has passed away and he had to go to Utah on an emergency visit to be with his family.  He will be back on Monday.  Poppie will go out and help her out this morning, her son is visiting her as well so she will be in good hands. Poppie is hoping to get the rabbit hutches done tomorrow and maybe pick up the rabbits after the Professor is back.

I surfed the net last night and found cuttible soling that I am going to order for the outside Upluk Mukluks I want to make, I can also order pre-cut soles, a little more expensive, as well.  I am thinking if I end up going with the pre-cut soles  and maybe the cuttible soles as well, that all of the outdoor ones may be special order only as the expense would make them hard to just make generically.  We will see maybe they will be something that people like enough to just make, who knows.  Can't wait to make them up.  I do so love a project in it''s development. I really like the Upluks series and thing it will be one of my keep crafts, not just a one year craft.

Coffee and NyQuil, what a way to start the day..... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....