Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kids today, unplanned, Mokie has a busy day ahead, still no rabbits.

I will have a busy day today, will have the kids this morning as Mokie has her postpartum appointment today, and then I was supposed to have the day to myself, not.  Mokie told the store she works at she would do fill in but did not want to work a schedule when she quit working to have Bubbie,  today she gets released to go back and they are already calling, begging her to work, so she has to work from 2 to 6 today.  Booboo is still sick, so I will have Boy, Cubbie, Cartoons, Booboo and then in the afternoon Bubbie.  I guess my plans are all changed but I am hoping to talk Poppie into letting me take Bubbie and go to CAKLS.  We will see. 

I finished up my proto types of my slipper Upluk Mukluks, got the buttons on them, one set has antiques buttons and one set I made buttons out of tie dyed deer leather, I think they are both very nice.  I have decided I have quite a few sets of children's Upluks, around 25 pairs so am going to make up some adult pairs and see how they come out,  may make a set of the Upluk Mukluks too.  I have order a bunch or vintage and antique buttons to finish them out.  They take a lot more sewing and I fur lined them so they are a lot different than the knitted one, no, no knitting on these ones, but some are kind of hard on my machine,  I have to get a more professional machine one of these days.

Cold day forecast today so it will be nice to get something done in the house, with all the kids will have to wait for Poppie to be able to help me.  I hope he gets the rabbit hutches done today maybe.  I have to order feeders and waters.  Yogie is getting a sore throat so it won't be long before she is on the home list, actually have to check her now, she maybe home as well, we'll see.  Coffee has arrived so my day awaits and is calling.....tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....