Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I got to go to CAKLS, I hate the regifted cold I am getting. Good feedback.

I got to go to CAKLS, I know I miss it when I can't go but going made me miss is so much more.  I got to talk with my friends that I hadn't seen for awhile. IrishGirl and I got to catch up.  I got to share Bubbie with the ladies, she anointed Shorts, threw up all over her.  We all agreed it would not be the last time a baby threw up on  her.  She snuggled Bubbie and Bubbie just cuddled in and loved it.  Two more friends asked to have a cuddle, so Bubbie got taken down the hall to visit with an old friend, I guess for Bubbie it would have been a new introduction.  I got to share my Upluk Mukluks, and got good feed back on them, my preliminary price was with in what they thought reasonable, or a little less so that was good.

I had bad cramps all night so didn't sleep really well, or at all, I will be slow and tired all day. I am getting the girls cold and cough, not happy about that, just get rid of one bout and the next arrives, I do hate the revolving door of sickness that little kids bring.  I am hoping to get Poppie to pick me up something for it today.  Yogie was home yesterday but will be going back to school today, Booboo is still coughing about the same as me so may still be home today.

I am going to hibernate as much as possible today, knit on Upluks, and maybe make up a pair of bigger Upluk Mukluks. I surfed the net while I couldn't sleep and may have come up with sole material for making pairs that could go out side so that is a fun concept to explore. I have some antler work to do but probably not today, I did get the rattlesnake fixed and one coat of spray on it, needs one more coat then I can ship it.  I donated it for a silent auction for a lady with ovarian cancer, so sad, I think the lady is very young.  I am starting to get ready for the Libraries Spring fling, second annual, have to figure out what to donate to the silent auction there.  The ladies are great and do so much for the kids in our community every year.  Have a great day and remember to give back to your community if you were ever benefited by it, or not, really?, just give it does so much for the soul. ...... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....