Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wolves back on the news, The Debt looms in Washington, Politics at it's best.

The wolf issue is back on the evening news, and on the same news cast Elk counts down in our area of the state, due to wolf predation.  You got to wonder what they are thinking.  I mean by they, the people who don't live in the real world, they have a romantic idea of wolves running free and being these wonderful loving animal.  They don't have children that are in danger of the wild animals they fight to protect, wolves and cougars.  They have no animals in danger, they don't care that the wild life they profess to love, deer, elk..... are being destroyed due to the unrealistic protection of an animal, they originally want a specific quota of breeding pairs for, which has come and gone, but they insist that more are needed.  Really when will it stop, and I can't wait for Judge Maloy's retirement, lets just hope we don't get a worse judge but I am sure the left wing liberals are already arranging that for our future.  If the law, they are complaining about now, is that it is illegal to have animals not endangered in one state but have to be endangered in all states, did they forget that Alaska is a state, last time I knew wolves weren't endangered there. I just hate that the wolf lovers don't accept that they saved a species, and get on to the reality that the wolves are now destroying our forest, manage them, or the back lash of hatred toward the animal will be devastating to their sustained recovery.

I  truly love the democracy I live in, it is unique to us, we don't have a parliamentary form of democracy, which in this instance would make this debt crisis easier, but a check and balance democracy system. I do hate when the politics of our democracy out weighs doing good for the country.  I hate when neither side is listening to the people that put them in their offices.  I hate that it takes 2 to 4 years to get rid of a bad choice, when we elect the wrong people to their offices.  I hate when, as a lesser politician, you vote against the higher politicians to get farther up the ladder then when you are on top you change your point of view on issues and do exactly what you complained about and voted against.  I hate the promises that are made, to be broken, and I hate all of the Washington outsiders that promise to change Washington then get there and make their bed right in the middle of the insiders.  I hate the fact that the media is so open that it is paralyzing the ability of the politicians to actually get things done, they are so afraid of the media they won't take a real stand for any issues. I still love our system but as a whole politicians need to grow up and do their jobs,  uhm.... lets put their pay checks at the top of the default list on August 2 and see if they get a deal worked out instead of putting the seniors and the poorest in our society at the top. 

I think one of the things I miss the least, in working outside of my home, is the politics of society.  I still have to live with some, but the day to day, office politics, is no longer a stresser in my life.  I am not saying I can't do it any more, I am saying I choose not to do it and am glad daily that the Lord makes it so I don't have to do it any more, it can be so bad for your health.  Why as a people or society is their such a requirement for politics.  I think maybe it is a consequence of society, and then we wonder why people fall of the grid.  I am not off the grid and am in no hurry to be that far afield, but I do feel the pull of its simplicity, if not it's eccentricity. Here is to finding your own balance in this world, and society, all have to and others will always wonder at the choices you make, wolf lover or not...... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....