Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yogie to an ortho today, Grandkids this morning, Lovely rain and moisture, yay.

They began work on the well but a wonderful rain storm sent them seeking shelter.  Poppie was the last hold out and came in last for his jacket.  They ate dinner and the rain subsided to a pleasant mist with threats of more to come.  Dinner had slowed the drive of Bug, Son and Teenager but Poppie was ready to go again.  He received no support in his need to finish and with a light rain falling had to give up for the evening.  He will be raring to go later this afternoon, he can see the end in sight and wants to get to his goal. It is a nice cool morning with promise of more rain to come, a blessing as the ground is so dry and the weeds are turning a golden yellow.  The evening work to come will be blessed with mild temperatures and not the glaring sun and it's heat.

Yogie is going to have the appliance removed from the top of her mouth today, we hope, so to Zootown we must go.  It has actually been pushing up into her palette and causing irritation to the roof of her mouth, if not pain.  You can see the wonderful room it has created in her mouth so it has well and truly done it's job.  I have to get on her to brush her teeth more; she and Booboo are going through a protest of sorts this summer, they are actively not brushing their teeth so it is a fight every night and morning to get them to do so.  The bottom line is that they are being lazy, or just like to stir mom up, I am not sure which motivation is worse.

I had a friend comment on my blog that she wasn't sure who all the people were in my blog, as I use codes or maybe she didn't know the people I used the code on.  The truth is that my friends are all in code, the names I use on them are the first thing that comes to mind when I think of them.  The family names, except Eldest, are the nicknames I have called or call my kids and grand kids. I just want to say it is not that I wouldn't use their names it is just that I chose to write a blog and they didn't, I think I am somehow obligated to respect their privacy on some level.  I am not all that sure the they would be bothered if I used their names but if even one were upset I would have done them a disservice so I like the coded names.  Coded names it seems, are alot like lies the closer you stay to the truth the easier they are to remember. I am not saying I am a liar, though all fall short and do, but it is a philosophy I have heard that good liars use.  But then maybe coding names is a lie on some level,  a thought to ponder....

Grand kids this morning, I think the pseudo grand kid will not be here but with his dad.  They will be hunger and testy at the rain, so they will be kids.  Maybe they can play electronics this morning.  I rarely let them so we will see, probably no pool and no biking/triking, which ever the case would be, so electronics it will be.  I hope to finish up the carving I am enjoying working on. Coffee is done and my day is to begin.... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....