Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thank the Lord for quiet uneventful mornings, I do so like the privacy of my life.

I love my friends and most of them know that I am an extremely private person.  I don't like the drama of people knowing about my private comings and goings.  I love for people to visit the little farm and share my animals, the joy of watching a child experience a baby animal for the first time is priceless.  I love to have people in my home, and most people who know and love me, know I am as scatter brained a house keeper as I am an artist.  I am a hoarder, by alot of peoples standards, but I hoard craft supplies and things to create with not like the hoarders on TV.  I probably could open a store to the general public at any given moment.  I call my studio my "safety deposit box"  I can and do create thinks at the drop of a hat.  If any one offers me crafting supplies I take them regardless of what they are, I will use them in the future and am happy to have them.   I also believe that the people that come to see my house are not there as my friends they are there to judge so probably won't be ask back, if they didn't come to see me they weren't my friend in the first place.  I don't believe I have the right to subject my standard or lack of standard of house keeping on others and they don't have the right to subject me with theirs.  I do live by the standard of "my house is clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy".  Sadly I know alot of people with beautifully clean houses that don't have happy children, they don't have happy lives but they have immaculately clean houses.  My life is not about how much cleaner I can use in a day, a week or a month.  I don't always have time to do the dusting, it is simply not as important as knowing about what my kids did at school today, what their dreams are or having them read their favorite book to me.  I know that some will disagree but that is ok, they get to chose how they live their lives.  All I really ask it for the right to live my life with the same right and freedom to choose. 

I am here with Cartoons, he is watching his cartoons, he only gets to watch the educational ones here so we are both happy.  Mokie is off to Zootown, with family, to have a sonogram and Dr appointment,  Poppie is taking Bug for an MRI on his knee, the pain is worse and the problem seems to be growing.  They may have to do surgery on the knee again.  I will have two little girls later, maybe Curious and possible Number Two after pre-school. I plan on knitting after, I start the dishwasher and the washing machine.  Mokie wants a baby sac with a hole in it for the car seat.  I have one almost done but that one is a surprise and she brought me yarn yesterday so I will make that one in front of her.  Similar but different patterns, all from my cluttered mind.  I am going to be having a baby shower for her next month, her theme is Minnie Mouse,  I think it will end up being an intimate shower, family and a few close friends.  I have lots of plans to get finished and invites sent out.  Her baby was to be born on the 9th of December but the Dr is going to be on vacation that day so the C-section has been pushed back to the 12.  Funny her kids will have the 10, 11, and 12, different months, as birthdays.  Off to finish my coffee and stack the dishwasher..... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....