Saturday, October 22, 2011

Today we will go mushrooming, fix the piggie pen and move piglets to new digs.

My thoughts this morning were wondering and God sent me to these two verses, they were so needed to show me that faith and patience will over come the evil, that stalks and harasses us, God will protect us and our families in this time of need. I said a prayer for Gods guidance and blessing.  I am sharing the verses as they consoled me and I thought they might you as well.

Philippians 4:6   Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Proverbs 19:9  A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish,


The front room is filled to the brim with grand kids.  Buga has a wrapped foot with stitches.  The little might is always so accident prone, she cut her foot on the heater vent at home a couple days ago.  She is a trooper and hasn't slowed down a bit, just hobbles on her little foot to keep up.  I will be getting them up before long and we will be starting the day.  Pancakes and eggs for everyone.  Yogie will probably want to cook, she loves to especially when she can show off a little, and who better to show off to but your cousins. 

We will drop the grand kids off later in the morning, take Herbalist's grain out to her.   We are going to pick up the Kubota to bring home and do some clean up with it before Poppie returns it to his friend Thor.  We are hoping to finish piglet proofing the pig pen and move the piglets away from their momma this morning too.  I can hear the squealing now, I am not sure whether the kids or the piglets will be the loudest.  I am sure all will have fun in the end.

We were going to go fire wooding but are to tired so may just go mushrooming just to get out and have a peaceful calm afternoon of togetherness.  I can't think of a better place to enjoy God's blessing and love than in the woods.  I know that the woods are a cathedral in their own right.  We are going to go and commune with the Lord........... tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....