Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Niece brought her little Niecy so I could finally meet her. Boy went to school!

Monday night I had just got to home and bathed after a long day of fire wooding when First Niece brought her little Niecy by to visit.  She had been born on St. Patty's day but every time she had come by I was not home so I got to meet her for the first time.  She is a little cutie, she looks alot like her brother. Her hair may turn red in the end but for now it is not.  Her grandma's, Sister's, didn't until she was over two so it just may follow suit.  She had bigger features than her brother, he has very delicate futures so far, he is just about to turn three. She was very cuddly, she came right too me and cuddled up and went to sleep on my pillows, babies seem to all like to cuddle up there and go to sleep.  I very rarely come across a baby that doesn't like me.  She slept while First Niece took her little Curly to see the goats, he really likes to come down and see his aunties goats.  He doesn't have to spend much time with them just likes to see them.  His cousin likes to come and check on them as well.

Boy went to preschool yesterday, the class is large, I think around 22, and only four or five of them are boys.  His class is the exact opposite of Booboo's hers is mostly boys.  He enjoyed the class and had a great time, Mokie had gotten off work to take him, she had paperwork to finish and that way the mom's could be down the hall.   The school does it the first day for a comfort thing, seems to work well.  He was so excited and did great, a surprise to us all, he is ready to go this year. Mokie had decided to keep him out last year and it seems to have been a great choice.  He will go for his first half day today, they go two days a week so that is good too.  They will learn all that the kindergarten used to learn 10 years ago.  The kindergarten is reading and doing math by February here every year.  No napping allowed in kindergarten and it is all day, so the pre-school was a need addition to the curriculum. The school system here is very good considering it is class c or class b school depending on the year.  The kindergarten is ahead of a lot of schools that are bigger.  We do have some really good teachers in the grade school.

I was so tired yesterday I didn't get to go pick apples, Poppie actually stayed home to get some of the pain of hauling 6 ton of hay, and getting three truck loads of wood over the labor day weekend.  We really have to starting figuring out that we are getting older but that may take the next twenty years to remember.  I have a couple head carving to finish this morning, I have a pendant to wire wrap and I am going to carve a handle for a special knife Poppie wants to make.  I will have Cubbie and Cartoons this morning and boy after 11.  Busy day but the routine is getting down..... tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! He will have lots of girls to be chasing around at school. Sis

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....