Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sister has to walk daily, so will accompany her. Mokie has to have teeth pulled.

Today is on schedule to be busy day. I have to take Mokie to the dentist later in the morning, to the Zoo. Her appointment is to be around an hour and a half, so will have to figure out what to do for that time.  Unsure if I will have Cubbie or not, if so we will have to think of something to do. She may stay home with Poppie though.  She had enphintago, I can't spell it,  so is a bit sick so she would be better at home.  I think Poppie plans on her being here.  He will have Boy and Cartoons as well. Boy gets out of school at 11 and we have to leave at 11 so things have been coordinated, I hope.

Sister's heart test is done, she was determined to have a high heart rate when she does any exertion at all.  She has to walk daily to get her heart muscle built up. She hasn't passed out in a month so that is a hopefully sign.  I am to walk with  her as she can't go alone.  I need the exercise I just have to remember to find the time, I need to remember sometimes to put myself in the schedule of my hectic life, I just forget.  So I will get collateral damage advantage to walking with her.  Funny I can find the time for her but not for me, oh well either way I will receive the benefit.  

Bug is struggling daily and needs prayers.  I hope God gives him the strength to endure the crosses he is asked to carry.  I know in my heart the Lord only gives you challenges that he knows you can handles with his guidance and help.  It doesn't make it any easier at the time you are ask to bare them. I hope he puts his problems in God's hands and prays to the Lord to get through.  He deserves a good out come to his problems.  He needs to draw upon his faith and take comfort in the Lord's will at this point.  He is trying but his life is a daily challenge at this time.  I know it is with all of us but right now he needs a little more strength in God.

Off to get the Ladies on track to go to school, get ready to walk, go to the dentist and then come home and start my day....... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I value your comments and appreciate your time to read my blog....